Duration: 6 months
Location: Karlsruhe area & Homeoffice
* The client program XYZ is a joint initiative with the objective to enable and realize the new strategy of the client. Within the program there is a project "Secure runtime environment" which will act as a central platform for projects. There is also an initiative"Data Backbone" which is the integration layer that will facilitate all communications required to/from SRE and other systems within the program.
* The AWS Developer role is required in order to define and develop the required capabilities based on high value AWS services. The role consists of helping in the identification of requirements, planning/designing the technical solutions and then executing the development required.
Example of tasks:
* Design AWS container orchestration - detailed concept based on EKS or ECS based on project requirements
* Implement monitoring - Both for resources and applications. Based on AWS services such as cloudwatch and x-ray as far as feasible
* Significant hands on development experience based on AWS services, especially EKS/ECS, Event- Bridge, API Gateway
* Preferably certified in AWS, for example as Solution Architect
* Experience with operations research and predictive modelling application
* Significant know how in AWS security best practices
* Proven experience in utilizing advantages of cloud computing such as elasticity and serverless architectures
* Understanding of data modelling
* Proven ability to communicate with relevant stakeholders; pragmatic & collaborative mindset
* Experience of working in Agile development projects
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English